Monday, May 16, 2011

Hello! :)

Yeah, I'm starting a new blog, AGAIN. I know right. I change blogs so often, I don't even know how to tell my friends anymore. :( Plus, I'm not that much of a hardworking and consistent blogger anyways. :( :( :(

But yeah.. in case anyone cares, I've had enough of wordpress. I don't know if I'm just stupid or what, wordpress is freaking complicated can? And wordpress blog templates suck. All damn ugly one. -_-

I hate how my blog is so empty and pathetic with this lame post. Blogspot doesn't let me import my old posts from wordpress.
WHY?
whywhywhywhy?
:(

Anyways, I just read Sue Ann's blog and she posted about this article, women that men would want to date.
I can surely say that the article was written by some lonely balding man in his 40s, still single, STILL looking for the supposedly ideal types of women he wrote about. And why is he alone? Because women like that, in the real world, do not exist. So stop dreaming kthxbye.

I'm just yabbering btw. Trying to bore myself with this post and I think I've succeeded. And I only wrote this post to test out my blog template. LOL. k byeee goodnight :D

No comments:

Post a Comment