Friday, May 20, 2011

2AM autograph session.

I'm super tired now but I HAVE to blog about this before I forget everything tomorrow.

So today Chia Li and I went to the 2AM autograph thingy near the Curve. I'm not an epic fangirl of 2AM, but it was a great experience. I've never heard their new songs until just now and honestly they're not bad. :D


Buy Toto tomorrow!

Lol kidding la. I know you can't just buy 3 numbers.

Anyways, we waited 1 hour plus plus. =.= I think Digi didn't do a fantastic job as an organizer. Seriously, they have no system one. This woman made me damn dulan.
It went like this:

Me: Hi, are these posters for free? (helping Chia Li ask)
Woman: Oh no, you can only get these posters if you bought the tickets from Universal.
Me: I DID buy the CD from Universal.
Woman: But did you receive the CD our staff gave you when you entered just now? If you bought from Digi, you will get the CD and not the poster.
Me: *Repeats* I DID buy the CD from Universal. From freaking Speedy.
Woman: Oh.. (then she kept quiet, expecting me to come up with a solution =.=)
Me: What? We didn't know anything. No one told us anything. And now I have 2 CDs with me because I bought one before this and you guys gave me another just now. Why do I need 2 CDs anyway?
Woman: Okokok.. You can return us the CD we gave you.
Me: But we already tore the plastic cover. =___=
Woman: Then I'm sorry..

WTH. Like as if it's MY fault that you guys are so not responsible and inefficient. Digi sucks la. Use Maxis better.

Ok lah then in the end some aunty (yes, aunty LOL) who came to watch 2AM with her daughter and her friend, exchanged an unopened plastic bag covered CD with Chia Li. So she got her poster haha. As for me, I have 2 CDs now.

Then when 2AM finally showed up, everyone from behind started to push. And this one malay woman's body was literally against mine. I could feel her big tummy and boobs =.= DAMN DISTURBING OKAY. Then she kept moving (which means that she was grinding me) and screaming into my ears.. Omg horrible I tell you.

Anyways, 2AM's live singing is damn nice. Nicer than watching them on Music Bank/Inkigayo/whatever on tv. They sang one song and the autograph session started right after.

They were very friendly despite having to sign so many people's CDs. They'd look up at you and smile and thank you, after signing your CD. When I saw JoKwon's face I really wanted to laugh, idk why LOL. I said thank you to everyone of them EXCEPT for JinWoon cuz he didn't look up at me so I'm not grateful LOL. Like so rude only! Aiya whatever lah. I'm not gonna act all butthurt about it. Because I'm not. LOL. :) He's my least favourite anyways.

And it's SO stupid how they only allow us to let the boys sign on the CD cover. It's not even a cover lah. It's like the stupid useless piece of cardboard paper thingy wrapped around the CD case, that people would usually throw away, unless it is autographed lah of course. =_= Some more the cover was the waxy kind. You can easily scrape away the permanent marker marks.. Digi never use brain one. BOYCOT DIGI. USE MAXIS.


First autographed CD that I've ever had! In fact, it's the first autographed thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment