Monday, September 17, 2012

the past.

i don't know why these few days i've been reminiscing. i kept thinking about the past, both good and bad. maybe it's because my life currently is so damn boring that i have to spice it up a little by thinking about the drama and whatnot that has happened to me... gosh i'm so pathetic. :(

few things i realised:

1. you can never really count on someone to treat you the way they do for the rest of your lives.
2. people change. circumstances change. feelings, too.
3. what may seem bad before is really actually a blessing in disguise.
4. what's meant to be will be.
5. you can't force others to like you, neither can you force yourself to like others.
6. when guys get too clingy, that's when girls save their own asses and back out.
7. guys, please don't be too clingy. it freaks the hell out of us.
8. i don't know where this list is going..
9. i think i have lost the spice in my online/texting format. i sound so damn boring without the smileys and emoticons now..  .___.
10. i think i was a damn good blogger. i'm referring to my old blog. butteredbun.blogspot.com if you're interested :D
11. oh i realised i was a socially awkward penguin all my life.
12. i wanna be the cool kid :(
13. nah just kidding. i am cool.
14. as you can see, i went back to type informally again (without capitalization and stuff). don't judge me! So I painstakingly edited my recent post with this kind of typing again. I'm so fickle minded LOL.

Edit:
to add to the list,
15. i think i was hideous. and i think i look better with the help of make up now. :) thanks to xiaxue! she inspired me to use false eyelashes lol. okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment