Friday, July 8, 2011

Korea continued.

Day 4.



Woljeongsa Temple.

Nothing much here lah. Just went in to pray and take pictures. The view outside of the temple was very serene though :)



The well which EVERYONE drank water from. Those who didn't dare just washed their hands hahah.

Kiasu malaysians. :x No matter what must use the water in some way LOL.



The lake outside the temple.



And.. this is me. On 2 second self timer mode. I actually made it okay!



Camwhore in the bus!

Next up was sheep feeding and ATV ride.

Omg I tell you, sheep stink. Literally. They are so damn smelly!! But I guess after getting used to it, your nose kinda dies on you. So it wasn't so bad after awhile.


Me with my half-scared face haha.

These are lambs btw. And boy, are they aggressive. They even bit on the red colour spoon thingy! The ranch owner doesn't feed them meh? Why are they like so hungry? D:

On the other side were rams and ewes. Didn't bother to go there cuz they don't look cute at all LOL. #discrimination.





This is my favourite. So cute right! :D



The poor sheep that was supposedly for riding purposes D: Sigh, the things people do for money.



The husky who refused to come out no matter what LOL.

After that we had lunch!



More cabbage... when will this be over! :(

We were supposed to go to this water park near our resort after lunch. So the tour guide let us check in first, change into swimming suits, and go.

BUT. I didn't bring any swimming suit and Chia Li with only her bikini.. we decided to stay in the hotel.

Not a bad idea though! Cuz the hotel is FAB. It's massive and it's so pretty omg. The best stay in my Korea trip.


Alpensia Holiday Inn Ski Resort :D I'd definitely come here again!



Then we went to GS Mart to buy some food. Tried this spaghetti ramen thing and it was surprisingly good for instant noodles!



Dinner was AWESOME. Pan fried pork omgomgomgomg. FINALLY, a meal without a mount full of cabbage.



The room. NICE RIGHT.


Day 5.

Woke up in the morning to this..



Tonkatsu and Udon.. in Korea? LOL. So Japanese. Kind of not used to having oily food in the morning despite the fact that I love fried stuff.



Next day, Lotte World!

Our trip there was seriously wasted. It was raining so all outdoor rides were closed. We didn't even get to go outdoors! :( Only stayed indoors. Chia Li, again, being the adventurous one, went to play the pirate ship thing. And I, again, was helping them jaga their bags.

Didn't do much lah. I wanna come here again :(



Bibimbap for lunch. No egg, no hot stone. BLEH.

The one in Da Sa Rang is much better! They added this korean pancake for us though. That was the best pancake ever! Too bad we didn't take any pictures cuz I started eating once I saw it :x





The only ride I dared to go on. :(



Flavoured dry ice haha. We ordered rainbow passion because.. it's only 19 kcal!

After Lotte World, we headed to Dongdaemun! It's like shopping heaven. HEAVEN. It's so awesome I just wanna buy ALL the clothes there! T__T I wanna go back T_____T Didn't take pics cuz we were given a time limit to shop there. And there were 4 buildings with a total of 1000+ shops. CRAZY! We only shopped in one building. And spent most of our time on one floor lol. Fail shoppers. D:

Damn tensed lor. It was like playing Diner Dash or something.

We were supposed to meet up at the bus at 6.10pm. We got there at 6pm, thinking that we'd be early. BUT to our surprise, EVERYONE in the bus was waiting for us. -__- They were all like "Waaa finally come back already" lol wth. Mad paiseh.



Revitalizing dinner after much shopping (for Chia Li and I)!

Ginseng chicken soup that amazingly.. has no ginseng taste. In fact, it barely had any taste. Super bland. I added lots of salt and pepper into it LOL.



Bought this at Everland. Cute? :)

Our hotel was Best Western Premier Guro Hotel. It's located really near this place with a lot of clothes shops. Too bad we didn't go. We were really tired every time we reach our hotel lol.

Can't find a picture of the hotel though. -__- But the room was really nice.

Day 6.


Breakfast was.. Chinese food! I was freaking excited once I heard that from the tour guide. Like finally, after so many days of Korean food, I get to eat Chinese food.

I was expecting dim sum or something like that lah.

But this...



This was not what I expected.

The char kuey was super hard. And cold. And everything else was.. vege. I dunno lah. I've never had this kind of Chinese food before lol. The only two things I ate from there were the char kuey and egg.



Camwhore in the bus! :D

Next stop, Ginseng Shop. Damn boring wei. The aunties and uncles were buying stuff while we just went to kay poh a bit and went to stand at a corner. Sad life haha.

Chia Li and I both hate the ginseng taste. This stupid tour guide kept on asking us to drink the ginseng tea that they offered -.- Really sia, his attitude is so uncle-ish.

After that was kimchi making session. Which was just 2 floors down.



Note to self: never EVER wear an apron. Makes me look fatter than I already am.

The lady boss will keep those kimchi we made and give them to those welfare homes. At least our free labour was worth it!



Hanbok! All the hanboks there were really pretty :)



The two other girls we hung out with throughout the trip.

And.. the one thing that we've been waiting for. JSM Cosmetic Duty Free Shop!!

Didn't take pics, again, cuz we were busy shopping :D

Bought lotsa random stuff. Laneige there is really cheap! I bought the water sleeping mask for RM60 only.



Outside the shop.

Headed for lunch after that at Noryangjin Seafood Market :)



Mussel and crab soup. (creds: Ee Cheng)



Huge crabs! (creds: Ee Cheng)

Went to this HD-1 shop. Something like cordyceps and ginseng kind lah. It helps the liver.

AGAIN, the tour guide made us try the drink. Tasted like super diluted coffee. BLEGHHH.

FINALLY, after all the nonsense shop visits (ginseng & HD-1) we were heading to Myeongdong!

Bought lots and lots of masks and cosmetics here :D And souvenirs. At the end of the day, I was super low on cash. :(



Dubokki. Basically, flour with sauce.

Dinner was on our own expense. I was so sick of Korean food so we went for Japanese food. Chia Li had ramen and I had curry rice :D

End of day 6.

Day 7.

The day we had to go back. :(

First stop was snow tubing. We were asked to wear super thick clothes and pants. Pants that didn't even fit us properly. The pants that Chia Li and I had were too loose for us -.- kinda happy though cuz it made me feel thin HAHA #delusional.


No make up that day cuz we want our plane ride to be comfy :D



Christmas in June?

Lunch was... Korean bak kut teh! It was really nice. Almost finished all of the broth :D


Creds: Ee Cheng

After lunch was souvenir buying time. Nothing much in the shop. They hired lotsa China women. Their attitude was horrible, seriously.

Went to the airport after that and after 7 hours of horrible neck aches, we were back in Malaysia. :) It was good to be home.

Overall, Korea was a fun trip. Thanks to Chia Li for being an awesome travel partner, always punctual and not the kind who has no time management haha. Thanks for the food pics too! XD

I'd definitely go to Korea again. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment